Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Starting Date: asap
Factories are the backbone of our society, building the products that we are using daily. However, factories could run so much better. By adopting software to digitize their processes, factories can massively improve their operations. Actyx makes this software affordable through a radically different approach. We offer an application platform that allows building shop-floor software much faster and cheaper. Our platform is based on a unique decentralized edge-computing architecture, adopting technology most recently developed in the blockchain industry. Actyx offers the platform to IT service providers and manufacturing companies with the ultimate goal of making factories better. Over the last 4 years Actyx has grown to a team of 25 absolutely outstanding people, raised over 8 million EUR and is running in multiple factories across the globe.
In the role as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Actyx you will design and execute initiatives to incubate new channels and functions. You will leverage best practices and automation to increase quality, efficiency and repeatability of sales and marketing processes. To successfully achieve this you will collaborate with all members of the team and work closely with the company’s founders. You will not only learn about the current developments and future of digital factories but be an integral part of shaping an ecosystem for an enterprise software development platform in this field.
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Be a part of our world-class multicultural team - we don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
- Opportunity to experience the challenge and velocity of a rapidly growing high-tech startup
- Highly attractive compensation packages (incl. ESOP)
- Well-funded and fast growing startup
- You will engineer and automate sales and sales enablement processes by working closely with the Founders and Sales Representatives in order to identify automation and support opportunities
- You will take the lead in a variety of cross-functional tasks and projects related to Strategy, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, e.g. conduct projected-based marketing activities such as partner meetup events or webinars
- You venture new partnerships opportunities, e.g. consultants, PE-funds, machine builders, automation OEM etc.
- You will dive deep in the data and not only convert data analysis into insights, identify the biggest levers for growth and develop actionable plans, but also subsequently implement these with lots of drive and ownership
- You will be a growth hacker in everything you do and proactively figure out how to unlock operational efficiency, improve business processes and deliver scalable solutions
We would kindly ask you to apply even when you are not completely sure whether you meet our requirements. We believe that modesty is a wonderful thing and find your character at least as important as your talent.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or similar
- You have gained already 2+ years of practical experience in the area of business development, venture development or entrepreneurship, preferably in a start-up, an incubator and/or consultancy
- You have an interest in technology and are eager to learn something new every day
- You love challenges and can work independently with little instruction, you have a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-stuff-done attitude and are always thinking one step ahead
- You have excellent analytical skills, work diligently, have great attention to detail and are able to consistently deliver results under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in German and English
Does that sound like you? Then we would be happy to hear from you! Please send us your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
That sounds like a dream job, but maybe not for yourself? We would be happy if you share our job description with friends, family and network.