Head of Marketing (m/f/d)
Actyx seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented and experienced Head of Marketing to become an integral player in establishing our brand and driving demand for our Digital Industry solutions. Actyx has best of breed technologies, a supercharged team and an important but complex mission: as a young tech company we want to disrupt traditional manufacturing IT to jumpstart the manufacturing Mittelstand into the digital era.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing with expertise in bringing Sales and Marketing teams together with the common goal of breaking into target accounts. At the core, you are a true marketer with a strong understanding of potential customers and their motivations.
The ideal candidate is innovative, motivated and should be both operational and strategic. You’ve done this before, and want to own it again. You understand how to work cross-functionally to drive awareness, engagement, pipeline, and revenue. You are responsible, proactive, and you own the outcome.
You’ll be the quarterback of Marketing, reporting to the CEO, working to design integrated marketing campaigns focused on target accounts, leveraging all available channels (direct mail, email, digital, advertisements, SDR cadences, field marketing and global events, etc.). You must be able to influence stakeholders across the organization, align teams, garner support, and feel comfortable standing your ground in the face of adversity.
If you’re ready to become an integral part of a fast growing company that is the unequivocal change agent in production IT and Industry, we want to talk to you!
- Design and execute a global marketing strategy across all relevant verticals and target markets
- Build and lead a high-performance data-driven inbound/outbound marketing team
- Develop messaging that resonates with the target account’s priorities and aligns with Actyx’s value proposition
- Integrate a variety of marketing channels into seamless account-based and vertical marketing campaigns
- Own your metrics; track, analyze and improve ROI to influence future marketing spend and programs
More reasons to join us
- Opportunity to directly impact the daily life of thousands of factory workers
- Complex challenges across a wide spectrum
- Ability to leverage state of the art technology (edge computing, IoT) in the real-world
- Work hand-in-hand with a driven, talented, experienced, and diverse team
- Great flexibility with the option of part time and partial home office
- Exciting work environment, competitive compensation and equity package
- Quarterly team events
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with 2+ years in Enterprise/vertical or account-based marketing
- Experience developing account-based cross-channel campaigns for B2B Enterprise companies, including direct mail, email, digital, advertising, physical events, and Sales Development orchestration
- A bias toward execution with a demonstrated ability to grow pipeline at the SMB & Enterprise levels
- Ownership of enterprise-level campaigns with a six-month or longer sales cycle
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art marketing technologies that you’ll use to execute campaigns
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German
- Highly organized, self-directed and excited about creating new innovative marketing campaigns
- BA/BS degree or equivalent