Partner Success Manager DACH (m/f/d)
There is no doubt about the integral role factory software plays in improving the competitiveness of manufacturing companies today. However, building and running software on the shop-floor of a factory is exceedingly difficult and expensive. Based on a unique distributed edge architecture, the Actyx platform reduces the cost of developing and operating reliable shop-floor software by a factor of 10. Actyx offers the platform to IT service providers and manufacturing companies with the ultimate goal of making factories better. Over the last 4 years Actyx has grown to a team of 25 absolutely outstanding people, raised over 7 million EUR and is running in multiple factories across the globe.
Actyx is seeking a Partner Success Manager DACH for our thriving Partner Management team in our Munich HQ, to play a key role in building out relationships with existing Actyx partners, driving partner revenue growth across the DACH region, interacting closely with our engineering team and improving the partner management processes.
About the role:
The Partner Success Manager DACH will take ownership of the relationship with existing Actyx partners. These partners have been onboarded on the Actyx platform and have sold, built and installed at least one solution running on Actyx. The key responsibility of the Partner Success Manager is to help and drive the existing partners to expand their success with reliable and performing shop-floor solutions, that make factories better.
- Drive top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across a patch of 20+ existing Actyx partners by closing enterprise-level deals for solutions running on the Actyx platform
- Have a holistic view of the partner community in the DACH market, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will delight factories
- Become a trusted advisor and expand the existing Actyx relationship and footprint inside the partner’s organizations to capture horizontal and vertical upselling opportunities
- Plan and execute strategies and campaigns together with individual partners to drive growth
- Manage and document your partner management activities in the CRM tool and constantly work on improving your own sales skills
- Actively shape and improve partner success management processes and overall growth of Actyx
Our perfect match:
- You have 2+ years of experience in sales, partner management or business development in the software/technology industry
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a closer mentality and an entrepreneurial mindset towards every obstacle in life (self-starter)
- You have the ability to manage time effectively and prioritize your tasks directed to one goal only: growth
- You have experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise customers
- You are an energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English (third language is a plus)
Education: Master’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience, a technical background would be advantageous
What we offer:
- We offer a unique opportunity to revolutionize the manufacturing industry, displace old-school software and have a direct and measurable impact on the Actyx success story
- We invite you to join our world-class multicultural team: we don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
- You will have high growth potential, learning from a very experienced team while solving today’s challenges in the world of factory software
- You can expect a flexible and high pace work environment, with low hierarchies and a competitive compensation package