Solution Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Actyx seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented Solution Sales Manager to become an integral player in driving revenue and success. Actyx has best of breed technologies, a supercharged team and an important but complex mission: as a young tech company we want to disrupt a traditional IT industry to jumpstart the manufacturing Mittelstand into the digital era.
About The Position:
The Solution Sales Manager will take ownership for revenue generation. This includes developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and close enterprise-level deals for our factory software solutions. The Solution Sales Manager must possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of digitizing the factory by bringing Actyx technology to the shop floor, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process within a SaaS business model. Within this role we seek somebody that will play an integral role in actively shaping and improving sales processes and overall growth of Actyx to enable a great future for the Mittelstand in the DACH region.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work.
If you’re ready to become an integral part of a fast growing company that is the unequivocal change agent in production IT and Industry, please visit this link and get in touch with us today!
- Get your hands dirty in the field and take responsibility starting on Day-1
- Successfully present and position Actyx solutions within complex production environments
- Meet and exceed goals through nurturing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage your opportunity pipeline to move strategic customers through the sales process
- Understand, challenge and educate on the pain points of different stakeholders involved (e.g. IT, OT, C-level, etc.)
- Establish long-term relationships with your accounts
- Provide feedback about market and channel partnership opportunities
- Provide actionable feedback about customer needs to product management
More reasons to join us
- Opportunity to directly impact the daily life of thousands of factory workers
- Complex challenges across a wide spectrum
- Ability to leverage state of the art technology (edge computing, IoT) in the real-world
- Work hand-in-hand with a driven, talented, experienced, and diverse team
- Great flexibility with the option of part time and partial home office
- Exciting work environment, competitive compensation and equity package
- Quarterly team events
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Driven “Hunter” with the need for success
- On the look for an opportunity to make a difference while building your career
- Exceptional sales experience with a background in (SaaS) solution selling
- Smart, adaptable, open-minded, and a team player with highest level of integrity
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience, technical background would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English