Working Student Partner Management (m/f/d)
There is no doubt about the integral role factory software plays in improving the competitiveness of manufacturing companies today. However, building and running software on the shop-floor of a factory is exceedingly difficult and expensive. Based on a unique distributed edge architecture, the Actyx platform reduces the cost of developing and operating reliable shop-floor software by a factor of 10. Actyx offers the platform to IT service providers and manufacturing companies with the ultimate goal of making factories better. Over the last 4 years Actyx has grown to a team of 25 absolutely outstanding people, raised over 7 million EUR and is running in multiple factories across the globe.
Actyx is seeking a Partner Success Manager DACH for our thriving Partner Management team in our Munich HQ, to play a key role in building out relationships with existing Actyx partners, driving partner revenue growth across the DACH region, interacting closely with our engineering team and improving the partner management processes.
About the role:
The Working Student Partner Management at Actyx will take ownership for a variety of sales and marketing initiatives and projects collaborating with all members of the Partner Management team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an environment that comes with more responsibility than at any other traditional student position. It also offers excellent options for learning about the current developments and future of digital factories and the dynamics around building an ecosystem for an enterprise software development platform.
- Take responsibility starting on Day-1 and get your hands dirty in the field
- Research market segments and identify potential partners in these segments in different countries
- Prepare internal partner events such as hackathons and business events
- Identify opportunities for marketing activities and prepare trade fairs, conferences and other external events
- Prepare and assist in individual meetings with partners and end-customers
- Support in establishing new structures and processes allowing the company to scale efficiently throughout Partner Management
- Design and refine messaging and collateral according to your learnings while working and talking the team
Our perfect match:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in science, engineering or business with outstanding results
- You have gained relevant practical experience in the area of business development, engineering, venture development or entrepreneurship, preferably in a startup, an incubator and/or consultancy
- You love challenges and can work independently, you have a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-stuff-done attitude and are always thinking one step ahead
- You are experienced in managing multiple concurrent tasks in high-velocity environments
- You have excellent analytical skills, work diligently, have great attention to detail and are able to deliver results under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in German and English
What we offer:
- More responsibility and ability to deliver than at any other traditional student positions, with full respect and stake at every meeting table
- Gain deep insights into state-of-the-art software development and manufacturing processes in the domain of "Industry 4.0"
- A world-class multicultural team: we don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
- A high paced startup environment with low hierarchies
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Prospect of a permanent job at a fast-growing startup
You want autonomy, responsibility and you really want to grow with us? You have limitless energy, tenacity and love the thrill of the hunt? If that sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application!